Buying a home can be scary! But it doesn’t have to be…
Many people believe they need a 20% downpayment! Sometimes it may seem hard to get approved for a mortgage, or that it’s cheaper just to rent. Maybe you’re worried about your credit score or that you don’t have enough equity in your current home to sell and buy.
Did you Know?
- 71% of loan applications were approved last month
- 75.9% of homeowners have significant equity
- The average credit score on approved loans is 722
- The average downpayment for millennials is UNDER 8%.
- Buying a home is 66% more affordable than renting in the US.
So what are you waiting for?
Give Tim Walsh a call at (703) 447 – 2236!